Saturday, December 15, 2007

sharing!

I laughed so hard I wet my pants: http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1349281921

I had a great time talking with friends today. I have been imbarassed to blog because I don't feel like I am funny or like I have anything great to say. But -its not about being great, its about sharing my life...right? Today was great. I taught lessons this morning, raked the front yard, helped Michael move the shed, made organic mac&Cheese (michael wasn't a huge fan. It was a little too...um...the sauce wasn't smooth enough), did ironing (Natalie - i wish i liked it as much as you!) while I watched an Oprah that I had on DVR about "eat, pray, love"...i hated how people called it their "bible". I folded clothes (my least favorite chore), went to Arin's party (fun!!!), danced to "Jonny Mathis Christmas" with the girls, made dinner...egg rolls & pears, cleaned up finger paints, put girls to bed while Michael cleaned the church. He said the Spanish Branch was having their Christmas party, and the food smelled amazing!!!
I studied my lesson for my CTR6's and am anticipating a full 2 hours of "I pooped my pants" again. Any ideas on how to help them be revrent? I remember being in primary & Mandi McMullin and I would goof off the whole time. Our poor teachers.
I will post again soon!

2 comments:

Cassie and Chad said...

Sounds like you are a great mother and a good cook! Wow Amy I am so impressed you never used to cook. Cute boob picture, is that halooween?

Natalie said...

Ok, you elfed yourself pretty good. That was really funny! I'm sure Mike likes his new set of boobs.