Sunday, December 2, 2007

prostate testimony

OK! funny day at church today! While a member of our bishopric was bearing his testimony he used the word "prostate".... "I am worried about my heart and PROSTATE". I didn't know you could say that over the pulpit. Michael says he didn't hear it - HOW COULD YOU NOT?? Now that I teach the CTR 6's, I have funny stories every week...this week one little girl had a huge hole in the crotch of her tights, which she kept playing with and showing everyone. Incidentally she also had turquoise panties on. The same little girl, every time I asked a question her answer was "I pooped my pants".
I love the huge storm we are having today. I am so grateful for a warm and cozy house where I feel safe.

4 comments:

Jen said...

That's hilarious. Somebody should publish a book of funny things said over the pulpit. We have a little old crazy in our ward that entertains us almost every month. Love it!!

becca said...

I love it too. She bore her testimony on my first Sunday in the ward. It was a nice change from testimony meeting in my BYU ward.

Arin said...

Totally hilarious. Kids are the best! Why is poop so stinkin' funny? PS love f&t meeting too...you can always rely on a few hilarious things!

Natalie said...

Does playing a hymn on the harmonica count as a testimony?