Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I'm BAAAAACK!

Im such a looser - I haven't blogged in SOOOOO long. Its just that I would rather go to bed. I am also a loser because I just turned to Michael and asked him how old I was. I honestly could not remember.

Lets see - what have I missed since Ive been away? Oh ya! We're expecting TWINS. We won't know the sex until later this month.

Megan and Hannah are now sharing a room. Bedtime used to be so easy - in bed at 7:00 and asleep at 7:15. Now it is in bed by 8:00, asleep by 9:15. It will get better. It has to get better or Im going to go crazy.

Megan's potty training has begun! So far we have had no success, but she sure is cute in her "My Little Pony" panties. Hannah loves to show her exactly how to use the potty, but then once Megan climbs on, Hannah turns off the light, closes the bathroom door and makes monster noises. Megan gets scared and starts to scream. I wonder why we have had no success.....

Its embarassing that I can't think of anything else to say. I will try to post pics of the Pony Panties next time.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Hannah is just trying to scare the pee out of Megan. I think it's really funny! It's so nice to hear from you again. You're not a loser. You're just busy. HELLO . . . you're about to have 4 kids ages 4 and under. Give yourself a break. Good luck with the pottie training. Didn't you have a dog in diapers last time you had a baby?

Cassie and Chad said...

YEAH!!! Your back! Wow life is a little nuts for you. I can't tell you how excited I am for you!!! When is the due date? How did your play go that everytime you sang you gagged and threw up? I am so happy your back!!!

Arin said...

You POSTED...woohoo...I check all the time...
Good luck with the potty training...it sure would be nice to have Megan trained before the little twinnies come along! You've got some time!!! And I'm with Natalie...at least you're not going changing a doggie's diaper this time around (hopefully :-))

Daniel and Leslie said...

Well HI!!! It's nice to see a new post. Not that I'm tired of seeing Mike's baby photo at the top of the page. ;) I don't blame you for wanting to go to bed instead of post. We all understand. I mean Hey...How many of us are trying to sustain three lives? You are doing an amazing job. And it is ok to forget your age. When I turned 34 it was a complete surprise to me. I never remembered being 33.

Amy said...

Add me to the long list of your fans who check your blog regularly - so happy to see you back! Your description of Hannah "helping" with the potty training is about the funniest potty training story I've ever heard. Hilarious!

Tara L. Stradling said...

TWINS?!? Congratulations Amy and Mike!

Jen said...

I tortured my sisters like that as a kid, and they turned out ok. They are both very well potty-trained! :) I love ready your posts, but don't stress yourself out over them. You've got a lot on your plate!